Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Bienvenue!

Well, you all made it (okay, except Michael, but he's working on getting here A.S.A.P)! We're so glad you're here, and hope you've enjoyed your short time in Paris so far. I know taking you on a freezing river cruise while you were terribly jet lagged may have seemed cruel and unusual, but we hope it helped you stay awake and thus get over that dreaded jet lag as quick as possible. I thought you might want to see some of our pictures from yesterday, and I hope you got some good rest!

À bientôt!

1 comment:

  1. I am the sister of Ariel Peterson, who is in Paris with you. I am so excited to live vicariously through her!!!
    (I just wanted to tell you her birthday is on Sunday...can you make sure someone sings to her??? Thanks!)
    I plan to keep up on your blog! So exciting!

    ReplyDelete